Setting up MCP
* Note for Cygwin users: If do not wish to build from source, jump straight to the Cygwin Precompiled Binaries for Windows section.
* Other users, use the following guide.
- Build Boehm GC (libgc) from Source
- Build MCP GCC Plugin (libmcp) from Source
- Build MCP Driver from Source
- Test MCP with a Hello World Example
Cygwin Precompiled Binaries for Windows
If you are running Cygwin GCC version 4.5.3 (
g++ --version), you can simply download the following zip archives which contain all the binary files you need to get started immediately.